- Nieboer Heating & Cooling respects your privacy
- Respects the privacy of our on-line visitors and has constructed and administers this web site accordingly. Nieboer Heating & Coolingmay use "cookie" technology with respect to this site, but makes such use only to obtain non-personal information from on-line visitors. This information will be used only as necessary to permit functionality of the web site or to enhance the user's on-line experience. For example, we may track the number of visitors using portions or features of the site in order to improve the site and the manner in which it is used and to develop new features.
- Voluntarily Submitted
- Nieboer Heating & Cooling only gathers personally identifiable information (such as name and address) when these are voluntarily submitted by a visitor. Any and all such information collected by us is used for our internal business purposes only. We will not allow such collected information to be sold, traded or viewed by any third party. The only exception to this are when you give us your consent to share this information, when we need to share your information to provide a service that you have requested, or when we are required by law to disclose information. You will not receive e-mail as a result of visiting this site unless you request it.
- Nieboer Heating & Cooling, has no intention of accepting any information from individuals under the age of 18. If you are not 18 or over, please leave this site immediately. Parents are urged to monitor and supervise their children's on-line activity.
- Nieboer Heating & Cooling reserves the right to change this policy
- Nieboer Heating & Cooling, reserves the right to change this policy at any time without prior notice. Please be sure to check this page periodically for updates to this policy.This policy describes the information practices of Nieboer Heating & Cooling. in connection with this web site. This policy does not govern web sites of other parties to which we may provide links. We do not control and are not responsible for the privacy practices of or the data available on the web sites of third parties, and we urge you to evaluate the soundness of these practices and data for yourself.